Message From Principal Army Public School South Malir Cantt:
Education revolves around in creating an environment conducive to learning. Children should be goaded on to discovering their latent talents. The teacher of today merely performs the part of an innovative facilitator who very skillfully presents a topic in such a way that it promotes a healthy discussion that is carried on in a class room, thus paving the way to experiential learning.
It has been the clarion call of the Chairman of APS to provide quality education to all children. This theme has been effectively fostered by an efficient team of Senior Management Personnel. I am glad indeed that I have been provided with the honour and I consider it a proud privilege in being able to provide a platform for the children at Army Public School, Malir Cantonment to achieve their fullest potential. When a child passes through the portals of this great School he or she would do so as harmoniously developed world citizens capable of handling any situation the world deems to throw at them. The APS core values namely, World Citizenship, Universal Values, Religious & Ethical Values, Leadership Qualities and Forward Thinking form the basis of all learning at APS.
It will always be our earnest endeavour to involve our parents in all the happenings in the school basically because we believe that parents are part of the big family that APS is made of. I appreciate the trust and faith that they have reposed in us and assure them that we will live up to their expectations.
Given the right ambiance and the opportunity, children blossom into fully molded individuals with commitment and are empowered to tackle the most difficult of situations. The school provides opportunities for a healthy competition and children are rewarded aptly and amply. All said and done at the end of the day in a world full of turmoil in this day and age, children will be encouraged into becoming good human beings inclined to bring about peace and harmony wherever they may be.
Mrs. Fauzia Opel
(APS South, MalirCantt)
MA English (Literature and Language) Punjab University
BSC Microbiology, Chemistry & Zoology St Joseph’s College for Women, Karachi
FSC Pre Medical St Joseph’s College for Women, Karachi
Matric Science St Joseph’s Convent School, Karachi
Held the following
- Best Teacher award.
- Best Class Teacher award.
- Career Counselor.
- Chief Coordinator in a college.
- Director, Counselling and Public Relations.
- Director, Teachers Training and Evaluation.
- Vice Principal, College Section.
- Established and got Cambridge Section registered with British Council.
- Outstanding results of Matric and Cambridge Sterams.
- Prepared the first ever Prospectus for APS&C, Malir Cantt.
- Prepared functional charters of Principal, Vice Principal and other position holders.
- Professional training of the highest level from APSACS such as
- Staff Development Certificate Course. SDCC
- Staff Development Diploma Course. SDDC
- School Improvement Framework. SIF
- School as a Learning Organization. SLO
- Smiles “Raising Emotionally Healthy Children”.
- Principal’s Induction Course. PIC
- Arranged Mega Events for the then First Lady and Top Brass.
- Zealous participation in preparing our students for “Defence & Martyrs’ Day” functions.
- Received “Service Excellence Award. Was one of the 13 out of 276 leaders selected from all over Pakistan at a Grand ceremony held at PAF Museum.
- Vigilant/ Enhanced Security System.
Areas of Expertise/ Interest:
- Assessing and Analyzing the staff for employment.
- Meticulous presentations.
- Focused Documentation.
- Counseling of staff, students and parents.
- Passion to develop self and staff professionally.
- Administrative Acumen.