- WELCOME TO OUR SECTION
- MS-II consists of 20 sections of class VI and VII, with 1 Section Head ,38 teachers, 2 Lab Assistants, 1 DEO, 1 Aya , 1 Qasid and 2 sanitary workers .
- The main features of MS II are quality education, best use of available resources, student centered teaching and learning approaches, synchronizing of tasks, delegation of duties, continuous professional development, strong ECAs, inculcation of Values programs, enhancement of creativity in students, discipline at all levels, improvement of IT skills in students and teachers, respect for all and bullying free environment in the section.
- Continuous assessment and evaluation system as well as its implementation for gauging the students’ performance at all levels.
- Well-equipped library, Science and computer lab.
- Fair selection of Students House Council through House Elections.
- 1993-Bachelors in Commerce from Premier College.
- 1996-M.A Economics from Karachi University.
- 2005 M.A. English Literature from Karachi University.
- 2017 M.S (Management Science) in progress.
- 2010 Hundred hours workshop (Language Enhancement) From Teachers Development Centre.
- 2011- Behavior Management from Oxfords
- 2012 SMILIES
- 2012- Staff Development Certificate Course (SDCC)
- 2015- Staff Development Diploma Course (SDDC)
- 2017- Section Heads as Leaders (SHAL)
- Experience of teaching in all sections (VI-X)
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Command on planning and evaluation writing
- Formulation of office documents systematically.
- Smooth running of section’s affairs.
- Grip on organizing academic and ECA events
- Enhancement of Emotional Quotient (E.Q) in teachers and students through counseling sessions.
- Organized training sessions for Professional Development of teachers.
- Team building.
- Stress management.
- Book reading and enhancement of reading culture in the section.
- Sharp in intra and inter personal skills.