WELCOME TO JUNIOR SECTION
Junior school was established on 1 –April- 2013, with twelve sections four of I,II & III with twenty four teachers and three hundred students. It is headed by Neelofer Niazi. It sprung, developed and matured within a short span of time through deliberate effort and training. Now it stands tall as a fully effective section.
A qualified staff endeavors to reach each student full potential in expansion of his knowledge and personal growth.
- 2015 Montessori Diploma
- 1982 Bachelors.
- 2015 Quality Assurance
- 2015 Section Head of Middle 1
- 2014-15 Newsletters (drafting / launching)
- 2014 Section Head of Junior School
- 2013 ECLC, SMILES
- 2013 Section Head of Pre-School
- 2012 APSACS appreciation for being the best Teachers’ Trainer
- 2012 SDDC
- 2012 Professional Development Trainer
- 2011 SDCC
- 2009-2010-2011 APSACS Teacher of the ‘Year’ Award
- 2007 Overseas Educational Resource APS&C
- 2007 Paramount APS&C
- 2001-2003-2007 ERDC (Professional Development)
- 2004 SPELT conference of English Language
- 2002 Educator Montessori Training
- 2002 Aim II
- 2001 Oxford Advance English Skills
- 1988 Project Formulation / Management in Community Development Radda Barnen Sweden.
- 1982 English proficiency, New York.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Teachers’ Training