- Welcome to Pre School
In Pre School South Campus we have newly established section, our moto is to instruct Pre – School aged children in activities designed to promote social physical and intellectual growth. We are giving an opportunity for young children to learn about the world. They develop their motor skills and practice social skill also. Our teachers design class rooms in that way that allows students to explore variety of skills. We have spacious class rooms, library, play ground with appropriate swings. For the betterment of our section we conduct frequent workshops, training of SPSAC System for professional growth of our teachers.
- Bachelors in Arts from Karachi University – 2004
- Montessori Diploma from London Montessori Institute – 2004
- Conduction of ECLC work shop before summer vacation 2015.
- Producing good out comes during session 2012 – 2013 in Junior Section.
- Best teaching performance during session 2010 – 2011.
- Teacher of the year (Pre – School) 2008 – 2009 from APSAC Malir Region HQ 5 Corps.
- Highest standard in overall performance in year 2008 – 2011.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Create daily lessons that are appropriate designs of learning experiences precisely aligned with worthwhile, high leverage activities.
- Class room decoration according to APSAC System.
- Effective coordination with good administrative qualities.